Managing reports in a local interface
January 10, 2024
In the local interface of Light Agent for Windows, you can generate the following types of reports:
- System Audit report. Contains information about events occurring during your interaction with the application and in the course of application operation in general, which are unrelated to any particular application component or task.
- All protection components report. Contains information about events that are logged in the course of operation of the following application components:
- File Anti-Virus.
- Mail Anti-Virus.
- Web Anti-Virus.
- System Watcher.
- Network Attack Blocker.
- Report on the operation of an application component or task. Contains information about events that occur in the course of operation of a selected application component or task.
Report data is presented in the form of a table which contains a list of events. Each table line contains information on a separate event. Event attributes are located in the table columns. Certain columns are compound ones which contain nested columns with additional attributes. Events that are logged during the operation of various components and tasks have different sets of attributes.
By default, report events are sorted in the ascending order of values in the Event date column. The event importance level is also displayed next to the date of the event in the Event date column.
The following importance levels of events are available in reports:
- Information events. icon. Formal events that do not normally contain important information.
- Important events. icon. Events that need attention because they reflect important situations in the operation of the application.
- Critical events. icon. Events of critical importance and functional failure that indicate problems in the operation of the application.
You can manage report data as follows:
- Filter the list of events by column values or custom conditions.
- Use the search function to find a specific event.
- Sort the list of events by each column.
- Maximize or minimize grouped data.
- Change the order and arrangement of columns that are shown in the report.
- View the selected event in a separate section.
- Save the report to a text file.
- Delete report information on application components and tasks that are combined into groups.
The application automatically removes records from report files after the time period defined in the application settings, or when the maximum size of the report file is reached. You can cancel these limitations or set other values for these settings.