Configuring the use of connection tags for an SVM
January 10, 2024
This functionality is available only if you use the application under an enterprise license.
You can configure the use of tags for connection to SVM in one of the following ways:
- In Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console, in the Protection Server policy properties.
- In the Web Console when creating or editing the Protection Server policy settings (Application settings → Connection tags).
This section describes how to configure settings using the Administration Console.
To configure connection tags usage on SVMs in the Administration Console:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder in the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the required SVMs belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Protection Server policy in the list of policies and right-click to open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- In the policy properties window, select the Connection tags section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, select the Allow connection of Light Agents with specified tags check box and, in the field below, specify one or multiple tags assigned to Light Agents, separated by a semicolon.
Only Light Agents that have the specified tags assigned will connect to SVMs managed by this policy.
- Click the Apply button.