Viewing information about the license key in a local interface
January 10, 2024
In the local interface of Light Agent for Windows, you can view information about the license key and about the license used to activate the application.
To view information about the license key in the local interface:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the main application window.
- In the lower part of the main application window, click the License link to open the Licensing window.
The window displays the following information about the license key for the application:
- License Key – a unique alphanumeric sequence.
- License type – the type of license (commercial, trial, or subscription); for a commercial license, the type (enterprise or standard) and the maximum number of licensing units (depending on the type of key, for example, devices on which the application can be used under the license) are also displayed.
- Activation date – the date when the application was activated with this key.
- Expiration date – the date when your right to use the application activated with the current key expires.
- Summary information about the license or a message about any licensing issues.