Viewing the Kaspersky Security Network Statement
January 10, 2024
To view the Kaspersky Security Network Statement in the Administration Console:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder in the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the required SVMs belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Protection Server policy in the list of policies and right-click to open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- In the policy properties window, select the Kaspersky Security Network settings section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, click the KSN Statement button.
This opens a window containing the text of the Kaspersky Security Network Statement.
All data transmission and processing conditions set forth in the Kaspersky Security Network Statement for Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.2 Light Agent also apply to the Kaspersky Security update 5.2.1.