Working with unprocessed objects in a local interface
January 10, 2024
On a protected virtual machine with the Light Agent for Windows component, Kaspersky Security registers information about files that contained a detected threat but were not processed for some reason. This information is recorded as events in the Unprocessed objects table of the local interface of the application.
In the local interface, unprocessed objects are presented in the form of a table. You can perform the following actions while managing data in the table:
- Filter the table of unprocessed objects by column values or by custom filter conditions.
- Use the unprocessed object search function.
- Sort unprocessed objects.
- Group unprocessed objects.
- Change the order and set of columns that are displayed in the table of unprocessed objects.
- Copy selected entries about unprocessed objects to the clipboard.
- Open the folder where the unprocessed file was originally located.
You can perform the following operations with unprocessed files:
- Scan unprocessed files using the current version of application databases or after updating the application databases.
File status may change after the scan. You may perform the necessary actions on the files, depending on their status.
- Restore files with the Disinfected and Not infected status, as well as infected files that contain important information.
You can restore files from the table of unprocessed objects to their original folders or to a different folder of your choice (when the original folder cannot be written to).
- Delete files that have the Infected status.