Configuring SVM configuration settings
January 10, 2024
Initial configuration of an SVM using configuration commands consists of the following steps:
- Modify the SVM name (the
- For each network interface of the SVM:
- Configure DNS settings if static IP addressing is used (the
- Configure the settings for connecting the SVM to Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server: address and ports (the
- Initial configuration of the Protection Server (the
accept_eula_and_privacypolicycommand or the
accept_eula_and_privacypolicysetting in the ScanServer.conf configuration file).
- Start the Protection Server (the
manageservices start scanservercommand).
In addition, you can configure the following SVM configuration settings:
- Select the language of Kaspersky Security Center Network Agent Connector (the
- Change the configuration password and
rootaccount password that were defined by default (the
- Allow or deny
rootaccount access to the SVM using SSH.
After initial configuration of the SVM is completed, it is recommended to make sure that the SVM is deployed and configured successfully. To do so, you can use the