Configuring automatic pausing of the Virus scan task in Web Console
January 10, 2024
Automatic pausing of the Virus scan task can be configured only on virtual machines with Light Agent for Windows installed.
To configure automatic pausing of the Virus scan task in the Web Console:
- Start the Web Console.
- In the Devices section select Tasks.
A list of tasks opens.
- In the list of tasks, select the virus scan task for which you want to configure automatic pausing and open the task properties window by clicking the link in the task name.
- On the Application settings tab in the Security level section click the Settings button.
The Virus scan window opens.
- On the Additional tab, in the Pause operation section, select the By schedule check box and click the Schedule button.
The Pause operation window opens.
- In the Pause task at and Resume task at fields, specify the time of the beginning and the end of the period during which the Virus scan task will be paused, and click OK.
- Click OK in the Virus scan window.
- To save changes, click the Save button.