Modifying task settings in Web Console
January 10, 2024
To modify the task settings in the Web Console:
- Start the Web Console.
- If you want to modify settings of a task created for SVMs or virtual machines belonging to a specific administration group, select the name of this group in the Group tree section.
- In the Devices section select Tasks.
A list of tasks opens.
- In the list of tasks, select the required task and open the task properties window by clicking the link in the task name.
- Configure the task settings:
- On the General tab, you can edit the task name.
- On the Application settings tab, you can configure specific task settings. The set of configurable options depends on the type of task.
- On the Schedule tab, you can configure the task launch schedule and advanced settings for starting and stopping the task.
The General, Results, Settings, Schedule and Revision history tabs of the task properties window are standard for Kaspersky Security Center; for more details refer to Kaspersky Security Center help.
- To save changes, click the Save button.