Main application window
January 10, 2024
The main application window contains interface elements that provide access to the main functions of the application.
To open the main application window,
do one of the following:
- Move the mouse pointer over the application icon in the taskbar notification area of Microsoft Windows and left-click.
- In the context menu of the application icon, select Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.2 Light Agent.
The main application window can be divided into three parts:
- Located in the upper part of the window are interface elements that let you view the following information:
- Application details
- Reputation database statistics
- List of unprocessed objects
- Storage of backup copies of infected files that the application has deleted or modified
- Reports on events that have occurred during operation of the application in general or its separate components, or during the performance of tasks
- The Protection and Control and Settings tabs are located in the center of the window:
- The Protection and Control tab lets you manage the operation of application components and tasks. The Protection and Control tab is displayed when you open the main application window.
- The Settings tab lets you edit the default application settings.
- The following links are located in the lower part of the window:
- Help. Clicking this link takes you to the Kaspersky Security help system.
- Support. Clicking this link opens the Support window, which contains information about the operating system, the current version of the application, information about the connection of the protected virtual machine to an SVM and the Integration Server, and links to Kaspersky information resources.
- License. Clicking this link opens the Licensing window with the details of the current license.