Using of iSwift technology in the operation of File Anti-Virus
January 10, 2024
You can enable the use of the iSwift technology, which optimizes the speed of file scanning by excluding files that have not been modified since the most recent scan.
To configure the use of iSwift technology in the operation of File Anti-Virus using Kaspersky Security Center:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant protected virtual machines belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Light Agent for Windows policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> by double-clicking.
- In the policy properties window, select the File Anti-Virus section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, in the Security level section, click the Settings button.
- In the File Anti-Virus window that opens, on the Additional tab, in the Scan technology section, do one of the following:
- Select the iSwift technology check box to use File Anti-Virus with this technology enabled.
- Clear the iSwift technology check box to use File Anti-Virus with this technology disabled.
- Click OK in the File Anti-Virus window.
- Click the Apply button.
To configure the use of iSwift technology in the operation of File Anti-Virus in the local interface:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Anti-Virus protection section, select File Anti-Virus.
In the right part of the window, the File Anti-Virus component's settings are displayed.
If the settings in the local interface are not available, this means that the values of settings defined by the policy are used for all protected virtual machines of the administration group.
- Complete steps 6–8 of the previous instructions.
- To save changes, click the Save button.