Changing the Firewall action for a network packet rule
January 10, 2024
To change the Firewall action for a network packet rule in Kaspersky Security Center:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant protected virtual machines belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Light Agent for Windows policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> by double-clicking.
- In the policy properties window, select the Firewall section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, in the Firewall rules section, click the Settings button located in the lower part of the section.
- In the Firewall window that opens, on the Network packet rules tab, in the list of network packet rules, select the network packet rule whose action you want to change.
- In the Permission column, open the context menu and select the action that you want to assign:
- According to application rule.
- Log events.
- In the Firewall window, click OK.
- Click the Apply button.
To change the Firewall action for a network packet rule in the local interface:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Anti-Virus protection section, select Firewall.
In the right part of the window, the Firewall component’s settings are displayed.
If the settings in the local interface are not available, this means that the values of settings defined by the policy are used for all protected virtual machines of the administration group.
- Click the Network packet rules button.
The Firewall window opens to the Network packet rules tab.
- Complete steps 7–9 of the previous instructions.
- To save changes, click the Save button.