Managing network rules for applications and application groups
January 10, 2024
You can perform the following actions while managing application network rules:
- Create a new network rule.
- Edit the settings of a network rule.
- Change the Firewall action for a network rule:
- In Kaspersky Security Center, you can change the Firewall action for the network rules of an application group.
- In Light Agent for Windows local interface, you can change the Firewall action for network rules of an individual application or a group of applications.
- Change the priority of a network rule.
- Enable or disable a network rule.
- Delete a network rule.
Default network rules for a group of applications, as well as inherited application network rules, cannot be modified, deleted, or disabled, and their priority cannot be changed.