Actions with trusted devices
January 10, 2024
You can perform the following actions while working with trusted devices:
- Add devices to the Trusted list based on the device model or ID.
- Add devices to the Trusted list based on the mask of the device ID.
- Add a device to the Trusted list in the local interface.
- Configure access of a user and/or user group to a trusted device.
- Remove a device from the list of trusted devices.
If you have added a device to the list of trusted devices and created an access rule for this type of device which blocks or restricts access, Kaspersky Security decides whether or not to grant access to the device based on its presence in the list of trusted devices. Presence in the list of trusted devices has a higher priority than an access rule.