Removing a device from the list of trusted devices
January 10, 2024
To remove a device from the list of trusted devices using Kaspersky Security Center:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant protected virtual machines belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Light Agent for Windows policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> by double-clicking.
- In the policy properties window, select the Device Control section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, select the Trusted devices tab.
- In the list of devices, select the device that you want to remove from the list of trusted devices.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click the Apply button.
To remove a device from the list of trusted devices in the local interface:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Endpoint control section, select Device Control.
In the right part of the window, the Device Control component's settings are displayed.
If the settings in the local interface are not available, this means that the values of settings defined by the policy are used for all protected virtual machines of the administration group.
- Complete steps 6–8 of the previous instructions.
- To save changes, click the Save button.
Kaspersky Security makes a decision regarding access to a device that was removed from the list of trusted devices based on device access rules and connection bus access rules.