Using of iSwift technology
January 10, 2024
You can enable the use of the iSwift technology, which optimizes the speed of file scanning by excluding files that have not been modified since the most recent scan.
To configure the use of iSwift technology in the local interface:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Scheduled tasks section, select the subsection with the name of the relevant scan task (Full Scan, Critical Areas Scan or Custom Scan).
If some of the scan tasks do not appear in the section, this means that the policy prohibits configuration of the settings of these scan tasks for all protected virtual machines in the administration group.
In the right part of the window, the settings of the selected scan task are displayed.
- In the Security level section, click the Settings button.
A window with the name of the selected scan task opens.
- In the opened window, on the Additional tab in the Scanning technology section, perform one of the following actions:
- Select the iSwift technology check box to use this technology during the scan.
- Clear the iSwift technology check box not to use this technology during the scan.
- In the window with the scan task name, click OK.
- To save changes, click the Save button.