Starting a Custom Scan task for unprocessed files
January 10, 2024
You can start a Custom Scan task for unprocessed files manually, for example, after a scan is interrupted for any reason or if you want Kaspersky Security to scan files after another update of application databases.
To start a Custom Scan task for unprocessed files:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the main application window.
- In the upper part of the main application window, click the Reports link to open the Reports and Storages window.
- Select the Unprocessed objects tab.
- In the table on the Unprocessed objects tab, select one or more files that you want to scan. To select multiple files, use the CTRL key.
- Start the Custom Scan task in one of the following ways:
- Click the Rescan button.
- Open the context menu and select Rescan.
When the scan is completed, a notification with the number of scanned files and the number of detected threats appears.