Deleting files from the list of unprocessed objects
January 10, 2024
You can delete an infected file from the table of unprocessed objects.
To delete files from the table of unprocessed objects:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the main application window.
- In the upper part of the main application window, click the Reports link to open the Reports and Storages window.
- Select the Unprocessed objects tab.
- In the table on the Unprocessed objects tab, select one or more files that you want to delete. To select multiple files, use the CTRL key.
- Click the Delete button or open the context menu and select the Delete item.
Before deleting the file, the application creates a backup copy of the file and saves it in Backup, in case you later need to restore the file. It then deletes the selected files from the table of unprocessed objects.