Deleting backup copies of files from Backup in a local interface
January 10, 2024
In the local interface of Light Agent for Windows, you can delete backup copies of recovered files and non-recovered files.
To delete backup copies of files from the Backup in the local interface:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the main application window.
- In the upper part of the main application window, click the Reports link to open the Reports and Storages window.
- Select the Backup tab.
- To delete all backup copies of files from Backup, do one of the following:
- Click the Clear storage button.
- Open the context menu anywhere in the table and select Clear storage.
- To delete one or more backup copies of files from the Backup:
- In the table on the Backup tab, select one or more backup copies that you want to delete. To select multiple backup copies, use the CTRL key.
- Click the Delete button or open the context menu and select the Delete item.