Deleting an exclusion or exclusion category
January 10, 2024
You can delete an exclusion or exclusion category if you do not want Kaspersky Security to use the exclusion or exclusion category while protecting and scanning the virtual machine. You can also temporarily pause the use of an exclusion or exclusion category without removing it from the list of exclusions.
To delete an exclusion or exclusion category in Kaspersky Security Center:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant protected virtual machines belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Light Agent for Windows policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> by double-clicking.
- In the policy properties window, select the General Protection Settings section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, in the Exclusions and trusted zone section, click the Settings button.
The Trusted zone window opens on the Exclusions tab.
- In the list of exclusions, select the relevant exclusion or exclusion category and click the Delete button.
The selected exclusion or exclusion category will disappear from the list of exclusions on the Exclusions tab of the Trusted Zone window.
- In the Trusted zone window, click OK.
- Click the Apply button.
To delete an exclusion or exclusion category in the local interface:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, select the Anti-Virus protection section.
The anti-virus protection settings are shown in the right part of the window.
If the settings in the local interface are not available, this means that the values of settings defined by the policy are used for all protected virtual machines of the administration group.
- Complete steps 6–8 of the previous instructions.
- To save changes, click the Save button.