Viewing information about system integrity on a virtual machine
January 10, 2024
Information about the results of the System Integrity Monitoring component is displayed as follows:
- As Kaspersky Security Center events. The System Integrity Monitoring component sends an event to Kaspersky Security Center if it detects that an external device has been connected or if files or the registry have been modified on a protected virtual machine.
All events of the System Integrity Monitoring component are displayed in the list of Kaspersky Security Center events both in the Administration Console and in the Web Console. You can configure event selections for viewing events from the System Integrity Monitoring component. For more information about configuring event selections, please refer to the Kaspersky Security Center help.
Events that occurred when the last system integrity check task was run on the virtual machine are displayed in the properties of the application installed on the virtual machine.
- By changing the status of a virtual machine in Kaspersky Security Center. When events with an importance level of Critical or Important are received from the System Integrity Monitoring component, Kaspersky Security Center changes the client device status for the protected virtual machine to Critical or Warning.
Receiving the device status from a managed application must be enabled in Kaspersky Security Center in the lists of conditions for assigning the Critical and Warning statuses. Conditions for assigning device statuses are configured in the properties window of an administration group.
The client device status and all the reasons for changing the status are displayed in the list of devices included in the administration group. For details on client device statuses, please refer to the Kaspersky Security Center help.
You can reset the status received from the System Integrity Monitoring component.
- In the results of a system integrity check task in Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the form of reports in Kaspersky Security Center. Kaspersky Security Center provides two types of reports:
- In the form of reports in the local interface of Light Agent. In the Reports and Storages window on the Reports tab, you can view the following reports:
- Real-Time System Integrity Monitoring report.
- System Integrity Check task report.
- Baseline update task report.