Configuring Advanced Disinfection via Kaspersky Security Center
January 10, 2024
In a Light Agent for Windows policy, Advanced Disinfection technology is disabled by default. If necessary, you can configure the Advanced Disinfection procedure to run immediately after an infection is detected, followed by a restart of the protected virtual machine without asking the user for confirmation.
To configure Advanced Disinfection to run without user confirmation:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant protected virtual machines belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Light Agent for Windows policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> by double-clicking.
- In the policy properties window, select the General Protection Settings section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, select the Enable Advanced Disinfection technology check box.
- Click OK in the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- In the workspace, select the Tasks tab.
- In the list of tasks, select the virus scan task for Light Agent for Windows and open the Settings: <Task name> window by double-clicking.
- In the window of Light Agent for Windows virus scan task properties, select the Settings section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, in the Action on threat detection settings group, select the Run Advanced Disinfection immediately check box.
- Click Apply in the Settings: <Task name> window.