About Integration Server Console
January 10, 2024
The Integration Server Console contains the following sections:
Integration Server settings section.
In this section, you can view information about the Integration Server.
Integration Server accounts section.
In this section, you can change the passwords of accounts that are used to connect to the Integration Server.
List of connected SVMs section.
In this section, you can view information about SVMs that are connected to the Integration Server.
SVM Management section.
This section opens by default after the Integration Server Console is started. In this section, you can run the SVM Management Wizard that lets you perform the following actions:
- Deploy SVMs with the Protection Server component in the virtual infrastructure.
- Reconfigure SVMs.
- Remove SVMs.
Infrastructure connection settings section.
In this section you can perform the following actions:
- View the Integration Server connection status to the virtual infrastructure.
- Change the Integration Server connection settings to the virtual infrastructure.
- If Kaspersky Security is installed in VMware infrastructure, configure VMware NSX Manager usage in the application operation.
- Remove the virtual infrastructure from the list of infrastructures to which the Integration Server connects.
List of tenants section
Kaspersky Security Center connection settings section
If you use the application in multitenancy mode and the tenant protection infrastructure is deployed using the Integration Server REST API, in this section you can configure connection settings required for the Integration Server REST API to interact with the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server.