Editing Light Agent for Windows policy settings in the Administration Console
January 10, 2024
To edit Light Agent for Windows policy settings in the Administration Console:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, select the folder with the name of the administration group for whose protected virtual machines you want to edit policy properties.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Light Agent for Windows policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> by double-clicking.
You can also open the policy properties window using the Settings item of the policy context menu or by clicking the Configure policy settings link located to the right of the list of policies in the policy settings section.
- Edit the policy settings.
The General and Event notification sections of the Settings: <Policy name> window are the standard sections of Kaspersky Security Center. For descriptions of the standard sections, please refer to the Kaspersky Security Center help.
- Click OK in the Properties: <Policy name> window.