Configuring advanced settings of SVM operation
January 10, 2024
You can configure additional SVM operation settings in the Protection Server policy settings using the Administration Console, and in the Web Console when creating or editing the Protection Server policy settings (Application settings → Advanced settings). First, enable display of additional Protection Server policy settings.
To configure additional SVM settings in the Administration Console:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder in the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the required SVMs belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Protection Server policy in the list of policies and right-click to open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- In the policy properties window, select the Advanced settings section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, configure the following advanced settings of the SVM:
- If necessary, configure the SVM trace level.
- Click the Apply button.