Configuring the date and time
Oct 23, 2023
When Kaspersky Thin Client is connected to Kaspersky Security Center, it receives the date and time from the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server. You can manually change the date and time of Kaspersky Thin Client only if the system is not being controlled via Kaspersky Security Center.
To change the date and time of Kaspersky Thin Client:
- In the Kaspersky Thin Client control panel, click and select Settings in the menu that opens.
- In the window that opens, select the Date and time section (see the figure below).
Settings. Date and time section
- Configure the date and time settings:
- Select the relevant time zone from the Time zone drop-down list.
- Click the Date field and use the mouse or keyboard to select the date in the form that opens. To navigate between dates on the calendar using the keyboard, you can use the following keys:
- TAB lets you move one month ahead on the calendar.
- SHIFT+TAB lets you move one month back on the calendar.
- The right arrow (→) lets you move one day ahead on the calendar.
- The left arrow (←) lets you move one day back on the calendar.
- In the Time field, enter the current time in
If Kaspersky Thin Client is a member of an administration group and is controlled centrally through the Web Console, the Date and Time fields cannot be changed.
- Click Save in the lower part of the window to save the changes.