Installing the Kaspersky Security Management Suite web plug-in
Oct 23, 2023
The Kaspersky Security Management Suite web plug-in is not installed in the Web Console by default. The web plug-in is included in the Kaspersky Thin Client distribution kit and must be installed on the computer that has the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console installed. You can view the list of installed web plug-ins in the Web Console interface (Console settings → Web plug-ins). Web plug-in functions are available to all administrators that have access to the Web Console in a browser, and you can restrict access to Kaspersky Security Management Suite functionality.
If you plan to use the default port to connect the thin client to Kaspersky Security Center, port 13292 must be available on the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server. If you plan to use a port other than 13292, you must set the permissions accordingly. For details on port enabling on a Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server, see the Modifying the Mobile Device Management settings section of the Kaspersky Security Center Online Help Guide.
Kaspersky Security Center and the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console are not included in the Kaspersky Thin Client distribution kit. They must be installed separately.
To install the web plug-in in the Web Console:
- In the menu of the Web Console, select Console settings → Web plug-ins.
A list of available Web Console management plug-ins is displayed.
- Click the Add from file button.
- In the panel that opens on the right, add the following files:
- ZIP archive containing the web plug-in distribution package (plugin.zip) provided in the Kaspersky Thin Client distribution kit by clicking the Upload ZIP file button.
- Signature file (signature.txt) provided in the Kaspersky Thin Client distribution kit by clicking the Upload signature button.
- Click on the Add button.
- Please carefully read and accept the End User License Agreement.
- When installation of the web plug-in is complete, click OK.
The Kaspersky Security Management Suite web plug-in will be loaded in the default configuration and will appear in the list of Web Console management plug-ins.