Updating the Kaspersky Security Management Suite web plug-in
Oct 23, 2023
The Kaspersky Security Management Suite web plug-in can be updated only to a newer version.
You must first obtain the ZIP archive containing the distribution package for the new version of the web plug-in and the digital signature of the archive from Kaspersky experts.
To update the web plug-in in the Web Console:
- In the menu of the Web Console, select Console settings → Web plug-ins.
- In the displayed list of Web Console plug-ins, find Kaspersky Security Management Suite and click it.
- In the window that opens, click the Update from file button.
- In the panel that opens on the right, add the following files:
- ZIP archive containing the plug-in distribution package by clicking the Upload ZIP file button
- Digital signature file by clicking the Upload signature button
- Click Update.
- If a new End User License Agreement was created for the latest version of the plug-in, please carefully read and accept the new End User License Agreement.
- After the update is complete and you see a message confirming successful installation of the update, click OK.
The Kaspersky Security Management Suite web plug-in will be updated, and its version information and update time will be displayed in the table of plug-ins in the Web Console.