Editing a policy
Oct 23, 2023
You can edit a previously created policy for a group of devices running Kaspersky Thin Client.
To change a policy:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Select the policy that you need to edit.
- In the policy configuration window that opens, define the following settings on the General tab:
- If necessary, enter a new policy name in the Name field.
- If you need to change the policy status, use the Policy status block to select one of the following statuses: Active, Inactive, Out-of-office.
- If you need to configure inheritance of policy settings, configure the following settings in the Settings inheritance block:
- Enable or disable the Inherit settings from parent policy option.
- Enable or disable the Force inheritance of settings in child policies option.
- Click the Save button in the lower part of the page.
The changes made to the policy will be saved and displayed in the policy properties in the Revision history section.