Oct 23, 2023
To manage a group of devices running Kaspersky Thin Client through the Web Console, you must create a policy.
To create a policy for a group of devices:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click on the Add button.
- From the list of applications in the window that opens, select Kaspersky Security Management Suite and click Next.
- In the new policy configuration window, on the General tab, specify the following settings:
- In the Name field, enter the policy name. By default, the field displays the Kaspersky Thin Client management web plug-in name as Kaspersky Security Management Suite.
- In the Policy status block, select one of the following statuses: Active, Inactive, Out-of-office. The default status is Active.
- If you need to configure inheritance of policy settings, configure the following settings in the Settings inheritance block:
- Enable or disable the Inherit settings from parent policy option.
- Enable or disable the Force inheritance of settings in child policies option.
- Click the Save button in the lower part of the page.
The policy will be created and will appear in the list of policies of the Web Console.