Adding new certificates in the Web Console
Oct 23, 2023
For thin clients that are members of an administration group, you can add new certificates in the Web Console for securely connecting to remote desktops (via RDP or under Basis.WorkPlace management) or to a log server.
After certificates for securely connecting to remote desktops or to a log server are added to the Web Console, devices in the administration group will switch to trusted mode. In this case, you will not be able to add certificates through the Kaspersky Thin Client interface.
To add new certificates through the Web Console:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the policy name for the Kaspersky Security Management Suite web plug-in.
- In the window that opens, select the Application settings tab.
- Select the Certificates section.
- In the Valid certificates table, click the Add button in the upper part of the table.
- In the panel that opens on the right, select all certificates that were previously uploaded and select the new certificates. The total size of the uploaded files must not exceed 1 MB. You can upload certificates only in DER format. Each certificate file must contain only one certificate. If necessary, you can convert certificates from PEM to DER format in advance.
- Click OK to confirm the upload of the selected certificates.
The selected certificates will be uploaded and information about them will be displayed in the Valid certificates table.