Removing certificates from the Web Console
Oct 23, 2023
For thin clients that are members of an administration group, you can remove the certificates for securely connecting to remote desktops (via RDP or under Basis.WorkPlace management) or to a log server from the Web Console.
When you remove a certificate, you will no longer be able to use the Kaspersky Thin Client interface to securely connect to servers where this certificate or its signed certificates are installed.
After certificates for securely connecting to remote desktops or to a log server are removed from the Web Console, Kaspersky Thin Client devices that are members an administration group will be switched out of the trusted mode. To connect to remote desktops or to a log server, you will have to add certificates in the Kaspersky Thin Client interface.
To remove certificates:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the policy name for the Kaspersky Security Management Suite web plug-in.
- In the window that opens, select the Application settings tab.
- Select the Certificates section.
- In the Valid certificates table, select the check boxes next to the certificates that you need to remove.
- Click Delete and confirm deletion.
The selected certificates will be removed.