Viewing Kaspersky Thin Client events in the Web Console
Oct 23, 2023
You can view events registered by Kaspersky Thin Client in the Web Console.
To view events registered by Kaspersky Thin Client in the Web Console:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Managed devices.
- Click the name of the thin client where Kaspersky Thin Client is running.
- In the window that opens, select the Events tab.
This opens a window displaying a table of registered events. The following information is displayed for each event:
- Time shows the date and time when the Web Console received the event registered on a device.
- Event shows a type of the event.
- Description shows a short description of the registered event.
- Application shows a name of the application for which the event was received in the Web Console.
- Version number shows a version of the application for which the event was received in the Web Console.
- Severity level shows severity of the event (Critical, Functional failure, Warning or Info).
- Task shows a name of the task to be run when the event is registered.
- Registered shows the date and time when the event was registered on the device.