Resetting Kaspersky Thin Client settings
Oct 23, 2023
Reset will result in the loss of all defined settings and all data of Kaspersky Thin Client (except the audit log and system date), and will disconnect the device from Kaspersky Security Center. We recommend performing a reset only after approval with your company administrator.
To reset the settings of Kaspersky Thin Client:
- In the Kaspersky Thin Client control panel, click and select Settings in the menu that opens.
- In the window that opens, select the Factory reset section (see the figure below).
Settings. Factory reset section
- In the window that opens, click the Reset settings button.
This opens the Confirm reset window showing a confirmation code.
- Provide the confirmation code to the Kaspersky Security Center administrator. The administrator contact details are provided in the Confirm reset window. The Kaspersky Security Center administrator sends you a confirmation code in response.
- Click Next.
- In the Confirmation code window that opens, enter the code provided by the Kaspersky Security Center administrator and click the Confirm button.
As a result, all defined settings of Kaspersky Thin Client will be restored to their original values (default), all data on the device will be deleted (except the audit log and system date), and Kaspersky Thin Client will be disconnected from Kaspersky Security Center. After reset, the thin client turns off.