How to run Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool in the advanced mode
Latest update: August 08, 2017 ID: 8551
Do you want to prevent infections? Install Kaspersky for Windows
Kaspersky for Windows protects your digital life with technologies that go beyond anti-virus.
The Advanced mode in Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is designed for extended scan of the system.
To run the Advanced mode, follow the steps below.
- Open the Run command (press the Win+R combination on the keyboard).
- Drag-and-drop the executable file to the Run window. The file path will appear in the Open box.
- Type the command -freboot after the path (mind the space before the option) and click OK.
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool will start. Follow the wizard instructions.
- Your computer will restart automatically.
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool will launch on computer startup.
- Run a virus scan.