Interface of Kaspersky Web Traffic Security
December 13, 2023
The application is managed through the web interface.
The web interface window of the application contains the following:
- Sections in the left part of the application web interface window
- Tabs in the upper part of the application web interface window for some sections of the application
- The workspace in the lower part of the application web interface window
Sections of the application web interface window
The application web interface contains the following sections:
- Dashboard. Contains Kaspersky Web Traffic Security monitoring data.
- Reports. Lets you generate reports on application operation.
- Events. Contains information about events detected in network traffic.
- Rules. Allows using traffic processing rules.
- Workspaces. Allows using workspaces and distributing the network traffic.
- Users. Allows managing application users.
- Nodes. Allows management of cluster nodes.
- Settings. Contains the sections General, External services, Logs and events, Application access and Built-in proxy server where you can configure application settings.
The Built-in proxy server section is available only when the application ISO image is deployed.
Workspace of the application web interface window
The workspace displays the information you choose to view in sections and tabs of the application web interface window. It also contains controls that you can use to configure how the information is displayed.