Creating a group of traffic processing rules
December 13, 2023
To create a group of traffic processing rules:
- In the application web interface window, select one of the following sections:
- For actions with rules of an individual workspace, in the section used for switching between workspaces, select the name of this workspace.
- For actions with rules applied in all workspaces, select Global in the section used for switching between workspaces.
Applicable only if you have access rights to multiple workspaces.
- Select the Rules section.
- Select one of the following tabs:
- Click Add group.
The rules group creation window opens.
- In the Name box, type the name for the new group of rules.
The name must be unique within the workspace if you are creating a group of rules for a workspace, or unique among the groups in the Global section if you are creating a group of rules outside of workspaces.
- Click Add.
The group of traffic processing rules is created.