Configuring the schedule of a traffic processing rule
December 13, 2023
To configure a schedule for a traffic processing rule:
- In the application web interface window, select one of the following sections:
- For actions with rules of an individual workspace, in the section used for switching between workspaces, select the name of this workspace.
- For actions with rules applied in all workspaces, select Global in the section used for switching between workspaces.
Applicable only if you have access rights to multiple workspaces.
- Select the Rules section.
- Select one of the following tabs:
The traffic processing rules table opens.
- Select the traffic processing rule for which you want to configure a schedule.
This opens a window containing information about the rule.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Schedule tab.
- If you want to disable the rule after a scheduled date, select the Disable rule check box and enter the date and time when the rule must be disabled in the pop-up calendar.
- If you want the rule to be active on specific days of the week and during specific hours:
- Select the Set schedule for the rule check box.
- Select check boxes next to days of the week when the rule must be active.
- Specify the period when the rule must be active.
- Click Save.
The schedule of the traffic processing rule is configured.