Viewing information about a traffic processing rule
December 13, 2023
To view information about a traffic processing rule:
- In the application web interface window, select one of the following sections:
- For actions with rules of an individual workspace, in the section used for switching between workspaces, select the name of this workspace.
- For actions with rules applied in all workspaces, select Global in the section used for switching between workspaces.
Applicable only if you have access rights to multiple workspaces.
- Select the Rules section.
- Select one of the following tabs:
The traffic processing rules table opens.
- Select the traffic processing rule for which you want to view information.
This opens a window containing information about the rule.
The window includes the following tabs:
- General settings.
Common settings of the traffic processing rule:
- Status refers to the use of a traffic processing rule during a scan of web resources.
- Action is the action performed by the traffic processing rule.
- Rule name is the name of the traffic processing rule.
- Comment is the comment for the traffic processing rule.
Information about each exclusion from the traffic processing rule is displayed in a separate group of settings named Exclusion:
- Initiator is the initiator of the connection.
- Traffic filter is the traffic filter.
Schedule of the traffic processing rule. Displays the disabling date for the rule and also the days of the week and periods when the rule is active.