Monitoring application operation
December 13, 2023
The statistics for processed traffic do not include the web resources that are within the scope of bypass rules or to which the Tunnel and Tunnel with SNI check actions are applied as part of processing SSL connections.
You can monitor the application using widgets and information panes. In the application web interface window, the Dashboard section displays the following information:
- System health. Diagram that displays errors in cluster operation. You can click the Go to Nodes link to go to the Nodes section and view more detailed information about the performance of each node of the cluster.
It is unavailable in the workspace web interface.
- Detects by category. Diagram showing detected objects by content filtering category, and widget for detections by time. This information helps you determine the most frequently requested categories of web resources in your organization.
- Data processing. Widget showing the volume of processed inbound and outbound network traffic over time. This information helps you determine the hours of highest activity of users in your organization, and to assess the amount of resources needed for traffic processing.
- Anti-Virus. Widgets showing the number of objects that have been scanned by the Anti-Virus module, and the number of threats found.
- Anti-Phishing. Widgets showing the number of objects that have been scanned by the Anti-Phishing module, and the number of threats found.
- Malicious Link Filter. Widgets showing the total number of scanned links and the number of links that were deemed malicious.
- KATA. Widgets showing the number of objects that have been scanned based on information from the KATA server, and the number of threats found.
- Last 10 threats. Names and time of detection of the last 10 objects.
- Last 10 blocked URL addresses. URLs of the last 10 web resources that were blocked.
- Last 10 blocked users. IP addresses of the last 10 users whose requests were blocked by the application.
In the general web interface of the application, you can filter monitoring data by the following criteria:
- By time interval
- By cluster node
- By workspace
In the web interface of a workspace, only filtering by time interval is available.