Creating a new layout
December 13, 2023
To create a new layout:
- In the application web interface window, select Dashboard.
- In the upper part of the window, click .
- In the drop-down list, select New.
The default widget list is displayed.
- In the Layout name box, type the name of the new layout.
- If you want to add widgets to the layout, click Widgets and perform the following actions:
- In the Add widget window, select check boxes next to the names of widgets that you want to add to the layout.
- Click .
- If you want to move a widget on the layout, drag the widget to a new location on the layout by left-clicking and holding down the left mouse button on the upper part of the widget.
- If you want to remove a widget from the layout, click the icon in the upper-right corner of the widget.
- Click Save.
The new layout will be added to the list of layouts in the Widgets section.