Modifying node settings
December 13, 2023
You cannot change the IP address and port of the server on which the application is installed. If necessary, remove a node from the cluster and add a new node with the required address to the cluster.
To modify node settings:
- In the application web interface window, select Nodes.
- In the cluster nodes table, select the node whose settings you want to modify.
The node settings window opens.
- In the lower right corner of the window, click Edit.
The Edit node window opens.
- If necessary, change the following settings:
- Add any additional information about the node in the Comment field.
- Enter the number of simultaneous traffic processing threads of the ICAP server in the Scan threads field.
Valid values are from 4 to 1024. Recommended value: number of processor cores plus one.
- Click Save.
If you modify the Scan threads setting, the proxy server will be restarted. Traffic processing will be paused before the restart completes.
Node settings will be modified.