Changing the order of applied rules
December 13, 2023
Rules are checked in the order of their position in the traffic processing rules table, from top to bottom. Within a group, rules are also checked from top to bottom. You can change the order in which rules are applied by moving them in the traffic processing rules table.
To change the order in which rules are applied:
- In the application web interface window, select one of the following sections:
- For actions with rules of an individual workspace, in the section used for switching between workspaces, select the name of this workspace.
- For actions with rules applied in all workspaces, select Global in the section used for switching between workspaces.
Applicable only if you have access rights to multiple workspaces.
- Select the Rules section.
- Select one of the following tabs:
The traffic processing rules table opens.
- In the row containing the name of the rule or group of rules, in the left part of the window, click the icon and hold down the left mouse button to move this row to the necessary place in the table.
You can change the priority of workspace rules by moving the Workspace rules row.
- Click Save.
The order in which rules are applied will be changed in accordance with the new position of rules in the table.