Modifying role settings
December 13, 2023
The Superuser role cannot be modified.
You can change the settings of a role, including the role name and the set of privileges assigned to the role.
To modify role settings:
- In the application web interface, in the section for switching between workspaces, select one of the following options:
- Workspace name, if you want to modify the settings of a role for one workspace.
- Global, if you want to change the settings of a role outside of workspaces.
- Select the Users section.
This opens the list of roles and user accounts.
- In the Roles settings group, select the role whose settings you want to modify and click the button.
- In the drop-down list, select the Edit option.
The Edit role window opens.
- If necessary, edit the name of the role in the Name text box.
- If necessary, modify the set of privileges assigned to the role. To do so, clear or select check boxes under Privileges.
- Click Save.
Role settings are modified.