Uploading an ISO file
December 13, 2023
To upload an ISO file to the Microsoft SCVMM server library, you must place it on a local hard drive of the same computer where Microsoft SCVMM is started.
To upload an ISO file to the Microsoft SCVMM server library:
- Start the Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- In the lower-left part of the window, select the Library section.
- In the control panel, click the Import Physical Resource button.
The Import Library Resources window opens.
- Click Browse....
The Select Destination Folder window opens.
- Select the resource library and folder in which the ISO file will be uploaded, and click OK.
- In the Import Library Resources window, click the Add resource... button.
The Select resource items window opens.
- Select the ISO file and click Open.
- Click the Import button.
The ISO file will be imported into the Microsoft SCVMM server library and will be displayed in the Physical Library Objects table.