Uploading an ISO file
December 13, 2023
To upload an ISO file to data storage using the VMware vSphere web interface:
- In the web interface of VMware vSphere Client, enter the administrator credentials.
- In the left pane, click the icon.
The Storage page opens.
- Select a storage from the list and open the Files tab.
- Select the folder in which you want to upload the ISO file.
- Click the Upload files button.
The file selection window opens.
- Select the ISO file and click Open.
Wait for the file to be uploaded. When the upload is complete, the name of the ISO file is displayed in the file table of the host's data storage. Make sure that the specified size of the uploaded file matches the size of the original file.