Uploading a certificate in the application web interface
December 13, 2023
To upload a certificate with a private key in the application web interface:
- In the application web interface, select the Settings → Built-in proxy server → SSL section.
- Click Add certificate.
The Create certificate window opens.
- Select the PFX-based option.
- Click Upload.
The file selection window opens.
- Select the file to which you exported the certificate containing the private key, and click Open.
- The certificate file name is displayed in the entry field on the left of the Upload button.
- In the Password field, enter the certificate security password that was set in the Certificate Export Wizard.
- Click Add.
The certificate will be added and displayed in the table of certificates used for intercepting SSL connections.