Adding a KATA server
December 13, 2023
You can configure integration with one KATA server only.
To add a KATA server:
- In the application web interface, select the Settings → External services → KATA integration section.
- In the KATA server settings group, click Add.
The Add KATA server window opens.
- In the IP address field, enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) or IPv4/IPv6 address of the KATA server on which the Central Node component is installed.
- In the Port field, enter the KATA server connection port.
The default value is 443.
- Click Next.
The Confirm KATA server window opens.
- Check the entered data and make sure that the certificate fingerprint displayed in the web interface matches the certificate fingerprint of the KATA server. If the fingerprints match, click Confirm.
The KATA server will be added. Information about the server is displayed in the KATA integration section, in the KATA server settings group.