Configuring the server time
December 13, 2023
This functionality is available only when deploying the application ISO image.
You can configure the server time that is used in the application settings. Database updates and traffic processing rules for which the schedule is defined will be applied based on the set time.
To configure the server time:
- In the application web interface, select the Settings → General → Server time section.
- In the Time zone settings group:
- In the Country drop-down list, select the country of the necessary time zone.
- In the Time zone drop-down list, select the time zone.
The selected time zone will be highlighted on the map under the drop-down list.
- In the Time synchronization settings group, use the Synchronize with NTP server toggle switch to enable or disable synchronization with an NTP server.
If you deployed the application ISO image on a VMware virtual machine, time synchronization with the hypervisor is automatically disabled if you enable synchronization with an NTP server. If you are using a different hypervisor, you must independently disable synchronization in the hypervisor settings.
- If you enabled synchronization with an NTP server, in the NTP server field, enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) or IP address of the NTP server in IPv4 or IPv6 format.
- If you want to add another NTP server for synchronization, click the button and specify its address in the field that opens.
- Click Save.
The server time will be configured. The entered changes will be saved on the node with role Control and will be distributed to all cluster nodes. The time synchronization status will be displayed in the information about each cluster node.