Removing a virtual machine in the VMware ESXi Hypervisor Management Console
December 13, 2023
Before removing the application, you must complete the necessary preparations.
To remove a virtual machine in the VMware ESXi Hypervisor Management Console:
- Open the Management Console of the VMware ESXi hypervisor.
- In the Navigator pane, select the Virtual Machines section.
- Select the listed virtual machine that you want to delete.
- If the virtual machine is powered on, power it off. To do so, click the Power off button. Wait for the machine to power off.
- In the control panel, in the Actions drop-down list, select Delete.
- In the confirmation window, click Delete.
The virtual machine with Kaspersky Web Traffic Security installed is removed and is no longer displayed in the list of virtual machines.