Removing a virtual machine using Microsoft SCVMM
December 13, 2023
Before removing the application, you must complete the necessary preparations.
To remove a virtual machine using Microsoft SCVMM:
- Start the Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- In the lower-left corner of the window, select the VMs and Services section.
- In the tree in the upper-left pane, select the hypervisor on which the virtual machine was created.
- Select the listed virtual machine that you want to delete.
- If the virtual machine is powered on, power it off. To do so, click Power Off in the toolbar.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes. Wait for the machine to power off.
- In the toolbar, click the Delete button.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes.
The virtual machine with Kaspersky Web Traffic Security installed is removed and is no longer displayed in the list of virtual machines.